• Execution standard: Q/DYS 005-2007
Fluorous rubber (FKM-JX2600), commonly called 2# rubber, is white elastomer and copolymer of VDF and hexafluoropropylene, with fluorine content of over 66%. The product processed and vulcanized by raw fluorous rubber (JX2600), featured by good mechanical property and excellent oil resistance (fuels, synthetic oils, lubricating oils) and heat resistance, is an indispensable material for modern aviation, rocket, missile, space flight, and other top technologies and industries.
White or yellowish film
Mooney viscosity, [ML(1+10),121℃]
Elongation at break,≥
After 275℃*24hageing: Tensile strength,≥
Elongation at break,≥
Compressive deformation,≤(200℃*24h, bisphenolAF, compression ratio30%)
Oil resistance (1#standard oil,200℃*24h，weight increment measurement), ≤
Low Mooney viscosity, good polymer rheological properties
Medium Mooney viscosity
Medium and high Mooney viscosity, good ductility
High Mooney viscosity and tenacityInjection molding common parts, oil seals, etc.
Ultrahigh Mooney viscosity
Additives for reducing the viscosity of high Mooney rubber, O-rings, and anti-extrusion parts of synthetic products
Compression molding and injection molding O-rings, extrusion hoses, etc.
Mixing diaphragms, oil seals, extrusion hoses, etc.
General parts made by injection moulding,and oil seals,etc
Compression molding parts, high-tenacity vulcanizing products
• 1. Raw fluorous rubber has good heat stability under 260℃. It will generate trace decomposition if being put at 260 ~ 300℃ for a long time, and its decomposing speed accelerates at above 320℃, and decomposition products are mainly toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compound. When raw fluorous rubber encounters fire, it will release toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compound.
• 2. Fluorous rubber cannot be mixed with metal powder such as aluminum powder and magnesium powder, or over 10% amine compound, if that so, it will seriously damage the mixer and operator due to temperature rise and drastic reaction of partial elements and fluorous rubber during mixing.
• Packaging, Transport and Storage:
• 1.Fluorous rubber is packed in PE plastic bags in the form of film, and then loaded into cartons, and each carton has net weight of 20kg.
• 2.Fluorous rubber is stored in clean, dry and cool warehouse. It is transported according to non-hazardous chemicals, and should keep away from pollution source, sunshine and water during transportation.
• 3.The product has one year of shelf time since the date of production, and can be reinspected according to our company standard if exceeding the shelf time and used if meeting requirements.